Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What is Plinky?

I am often flooded with questions in some of my blogs and those questions mostly are about writing techniques and attitudes toward it. Most often too, my answers are always as vague as their questions as I do not have any specific formula in writing or even an exact writing technique to avoid boredom and burn out. The only thing I do most when my fingers are too idle to type and my brain is too lame to think is research. But it is just too hard to research for topics and when you do it randomly chances are that instead of doing research you actually starting killing time. This is where the answer to the question we are going to tackle today.

When I blog about workwear uniforms or medical scrubs, I make sure that I have whole knowledge about it. Often, I look for topics that at some point related to a specific keyword that I want to use.

Then Plinky. In most cases that I do not have any topic in mind, I turn my attentions to questions and start answering them. Manually, I observed, this technique cannot suffice to shoo burn out. Thanks for Plinky and looking for question where you can incorporate keyword is now easy.

Plinky is an online software that generates questions that you can blog about. These questions may range from personal to experiential and you can choose from hundreds of questions they have. You only need to sign up and there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment